Thank you for your support over the past years. ACN would not have been able to achieve so
much without your help. Thank you very much.
We are writing to ask you to consider becoming a financial member of our vibrant charity
organisation. As you may already know, the AusCongo Network (ACN) is a dynamic
grassroots community and enterprise development charity organisation based in Brisbane,
Australia and in Democratic Republic of Congo. We are creating grass-roots change in one of
the world‘s poorest countries (Democratic Republic of Congo) and here in Australia.
At ACN, people work together across vast distances to break down barriers, share
resources and redefine what community empowerment means.
We feel very proud to be members of such a charity organisation, and we would like you to
join us in this noble cause. Please let us put our hearts, our heads and our hands
together in this noble cause.
The benefits for being member of ACN are:
1) The opportunity to network with Congolese people and share their passion and compassion at our events including Congo Flavour, Congolese music and dance, cooking and dancing lessons, and fundraising activities.
2) Receive our newsletter and learn more about the Democratic republic of Congo.
3) Form business relationships with motivated business people like yourself in our Business Think Tank.
4) Have a voice and ownership in the running of our organisation.
5) The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people living in poverty.
Your consideration for 2019 membership is appreciated. Fees are $30 per annum. We look forward to meeting you at our events and meetings.
We will send you a receipt for your membership fee in the post.
To pay your fee ($30.00) by bank transfer:
Bank – NAB
BSB number: 084-100
Account number: 16-329-1754
Account Name: AusCongo Network Incorporated
Reference: Please write your name in the reference field of your transfer submission so we can
identify your payment. Thank you.